LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Every scene parodies a well-known, or infamous, horror film scene with “a scorching and steamy twist,” a rep said. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every episode, “melding two intense film genres together with explosive final results.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for hard rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-by no means in terms of pulling the trigger and creating this series occur,” Spencer said. “When we very first approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the very real possible for this to be a hit — and they were as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The preliminary batch of episodes and featured performers include:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning part.”
- “The O Ring” once more starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and play with them.”